Job in Apple Bank For Savings New York 42nd street Branch
Customer Service Representative Job Riverdale, NY
if You want a job in Apple Bank for Savings
if you are searching for job in Apple Bank For Savings in New York 42nd street please check all details carefully before apply
fresher and experienced both can apply for this job
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides sales and service support to the branch by acquiring new clients, offering suitable Bank products/services that add value to the customer, performing branch/platform related functions and processing account maintenance transactions. The incumbent in this role will conduct business ethically, thoroughly communicating to current and prospective clients the facts and features of various products, accounts and services that Apple Bank has to offer. The CSR opens new accounts and may process monetary transactions when necessary, resolves customer issues and builds relationships based on trust. The CSR recommends solutions based on customer needs and will refer the customer to a licensed representative of ABS Associates of NY, Inc. when appropriate. This position builds mutually beneficial and long-term relationships by providing a positive customer experience, exceeding service expectations and identifying customer needs.
- Fulfills customer service needs by resolving service related issues efficiently and provides an excellent customer experience during all interactions; meets customer expectations in terms of accuracy and timeliness in a professional manner.
- Establishes, retains, and deepens relationships with potential and existing customers to achieve team sales goals.
- Develops and maintains a broad knowledge of Apple Bank’s products and services to appropriately meet client needs.
- Engages in discussions with customers to understand their needs in order to provide relevant solutions.
- Recognizes sales opportunities and offers suitable bank products and services that add value to new and existing customers.
- Refers customers to licensed representatives of ABS Associates of NY, Inc. when appropriate. Processes monetary and file maintenance transactions accurately.
- Communicates the rules and regulations to customers including information pertaining to FDIC protection, upon the opening of new accounts.
- Complies with regulatory, security and audit procedures and policies; adheres to the Bank’s Code of Conduct and operational controls to ensure the safety and security of the client, as well as Bank assets.
- Protects the Bank against loss by ensuring that all new account procedures, including CIP and BSA requirements are adhered to. Ensures that records are accurate; maintains records of incomplete, incorrect or outstanding customer files in order to ensure proper follow-up.
Skills And Qualifications Required
High School Diploma or GED required.
1-2 years of experience developing current and new customer relationships, achieving sales goals in banking, financial, or insurance industry; retail bank customer service or prior banking experience preferred.
Prior experience in fostering and developing strong customer relationships.
Possesses a general understanding of bank operations (risk, compliance, fraud, loss, etc.). Cash handling experience preferred.
Exhibits an ability to present a confident and professional demeanor with customers.
Displays excellent listening, communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
Displays professional telephone skills.
Demonstrates organizational and accuracy skills. Must have strong computer skills and an ability to adapt to evolving technology advancements.
Must be able to work on Saturdays and late on Thursdays.
apple bank teller salary
bank of america careers
working at apple bank
signature bank careers
chase bank careers
apple bank salary
apple bank locations in new jersey
fresher job apple bank
apple bank job openings